Friday, August 22, 2008

Fireproof - The Movie

Through my job, I was blessed to be able to preview the new movie, Fireproof, prior to the September 26, 2008, opening in theaters nation-wide. The movie speaks directly to problems in marriages and relationships and attests to the fact that marriages are not fireproof without God. I encourage you to go see the movie when it is released and take your friends. I believe God can use this movie to restore broken relationships and mend homes.

The book, The Love Dare, resulted from this movie. It plays a key role in the movie but actually did not exist until previewing audiences demanded it. The Kendrick brothers responded with the writing of the book, to be released when the movie premieres. I am including a link here to a sample chapter.

http://thelovedarebook.com/love-dare-sample-chapter.pdf

If you loved Facing the Giants, you do not want to miss "Fireproof."

No comments: